Join us

Recent News and Updates

Candidates can correct their mistake in JEE Main application form in 2nd week of Jan 2013

King Abhi Raj says:

thank u so much.

Aravind Mariappan says:

I have no clue wheter the form has been reached or not , i didn't get any sort of information regarding that in my mail box!

Aravind Mariappan says:

I want to add my initial and change my category , is it possible?
And my photographs , i don't know whether its good.
And will they send any confirmation email if they received the letter – form?
Idk.Help me

Deepti Dewangan says:

but I have to change the zone for jee advance.please suggest me……soon.

but zone change nhi hone vala h
its written..

I hav selected paper 2 but now I want to giv both the exams.
so would i"l be allowed to give both the exams..
rply soon

Ekta Chandrakar says:

I hav selected paper 2 but I want to give both the papers.
would i"ll be allowed to give both the exams..

thank u so much.

Another chance….

Amiya Ranjan Panda says:



Ashpreet Singh Gill says:

is there any way to change mode of examination.

LokeshKumar says:

i saw this notice in CBSE Website and for notice check here :

Manish Verma says:

oh my god… thank you '100marks'.
i was worried since I had done a mistake while filling the form.
thanks for the info….
you led my live…. I love you yaarrrr…………..