JEE Main 2014 application forms – Important instructions | Last date to apply
According to sources, JEE Main 2014 application forms are expected to be released in first week of November. Candidates can apply from November 15 to December 16.
Last date to fill JEE Main 2014 application form – 16 December 2013
Candidates will get computer generated Confirmation Page after submission of online application. All candidates are requested to send computer generated Confirmation Page with photographs pasted, address written, signed by the candidate, signed by the parent and counter countersigned by the Principal/Gazetted Officer to JEE (Main) Secretariat.
According to sources JEE Main 2014 will be held in month of April. JEE Main 2014 offline examination is scheduled to be held on 6th April and online will be held in moth of April.
Important instructions for JEE Main 2014 Application forms
This year JEE Main 2014 examination is schedule to be held in month of April. JEE Main 2014 applications form will be out in November and last date to apply for the same is mid of December. Please checks below points carefully before apply for JEE Main 2014.
Step1 – ChECK your eligibility for JEE Main 2014
- JEE Main application fee is non-refundable so apply if and only if you are eligible for JEE Main 2014.
Want to know complete eligibility criteria, read it here
- You can apply for JEE Main-2014 online only. Offline applications forms will not be available for JEE Main 2014
- If a candidate expects the result of Class 12th/Other qualifying examination to be declared after 30th June 2014 by the examining body, the candidate is advised not to attempt JEE (Main) – 2014.
- The name in the application form must be the same as registered in class XIIth/ qualifying Examination.
STEP 2 – Start to Fill JEE Main 2014 application form
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form. Multiple applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- Please fill all details carefully in application form.
STEP 3 – Pay JEE Main 2014 examination fee
- JEE Main 2014 application fee may be submitted either by credit/debit card or through Demand Draft. In case of Demand Draft, the same may be made in favour of Secretary, CBSE, payable at Delhi.
JEE Main application fee details – check here
- In case the payment is made through Demand Draft, please mention your computer generated application no. and name on the reverse side of Demand Draft.
STEP 4 – Jee main 2014 confirmation page
- After submission a computer generated confirmation page will be generate Please note application number printed on this confirmation page.
- Take printout of this confirmation page, the computer generated Confirmation Page with photograph pasted, address written and signed by the candidate and his/her parent must reach the JEE (Main) office on or before specified last date. The completed Confirmation Page must be sent only by registered/speed post to the Executive Director, JEE (Main) – 2013 at the given address.
Photo details on JEE Main confirmation page :
The photograph Size must be 3×4 cm of the candidate and must be pasted with any adhesives . DO NOT STAPLE YOUR PHOTOGRAPH . The photograph must be duly attested by the head of the institution where the candidate is studying/passed class XII or through any the Gazetted officer .See the picture displayed on the left side on this page . Ask the photographer to create your photograph in this way .
- The completed Confirmation Page must be sent only by registered/speed post.
You may also like to read :