SRMEE 2014 - SRM Entrance Examination 2014
Admission to all programs in Engineering
For B.Tech Program
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the performance in the Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by SRM University
- The candidates short-listed based on their performance in the entrance examination will be called for the counseling to be held at the SRM University premises in Kattankulathur 603 203, Chennai
For B.Arch. Program
- Admission to B.Arch. program will be based on the aggregate of marks secured in the qualifying examination & NATA score
- The meritorious candidate list will be drawn giving 50% weightage to aggregate of total marks secured in qualifying examination & 50% weightage to NATA score
- Based on the ranking, admissions will be offered to the candidate.
For B.Des. Program
- Admission to B.Des. program will be purely on the basis of performance in the Higher Secondary examination. Candidates short listed based on their Higher Secondary marks will be offered admission directly
For Postgraduate Programs
For M.Tech. Program
- Admission to this program will be on the basis of performance in the Entrance Test conducted by SRM University. However candidate with valid GATE score can also apply and will be considered for admission. Merit list will be prepared and candidates will be called for counseling.
For M.Arch. Program
- Admission to this program will be on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, professional experience and performance in the interview. Merit list will be prepared and candidates will be admitted.
B.Tech Eligibility Criteria for SRMEE 2014
A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent and
- For all programs: Minimum 70% aggregate in mathematics, physics & chemistry
- For biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering and Genetic Engineering: Minimum 70% aggregate in Mathematics / Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
In SRMEEE 2014
- Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the SRMEE are eligible for all the B.Tech. Degree programs and B.Des.
- Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the SRMEE are eligible only for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical engineering and Genetic Engineering programs and also for various programs in Health Sciences.
B.Arch. Eligibility Criteria SRMEEE 2014
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent having a minimum total aggregate of 70% with English and Mathematics as subjects of study or 10+3 Diploma (Any Stream) recognized by Central/State Government with 70% aggregate marks
- A pass in National Aptitude test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
No separate entrance examination will be conducted by SRM University. However, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. program.
B.Des. Eligibility Criteria SRMEEE 2014
A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70%.
SRMEE 2014 Examination Date
Check this link to know SRMEE 2014 examination dates. Exams will commence on April 26