VITEEE 2012 admission procedure and counselling details
|Phase – 1|
|RANK||DATE||DAY (8 A.M)|
|1 to 5000||14 – 5- 2012||Monday|
|5001 to 9000||15 – 5- 2012||Tuesday|
|9001 to 12000||16 – 5- 2012||Wednesday|
|12001 – 15000||17 – 5- 2012||Thursday|
|15001 – 18000||18 – 5- 2012||Friday|
|18001 – 20000||19 – 5- 2012||Saturday|
To know cut off ranks for all courses in VITEEE Click here.
VIT will follow same counselling procedure as in previous years. Candidates can choose either Vellore or Chennai as their counselling center but they must submit their choice of center before 10th May’ 2012.
Counselling for allocation of branches will be completely based in All India Ranks (AIR) in the VITEEE‐2012.
Candidates will be allotted the branch and the campus they prefer based on the availability.
Candidate’s presence at the time of counselling is mandatory.
Counselling will start after registration. Registration Timing – 8 am – 9:30 am.
Don’t be late for counselling - Candidates reporting after 10.30 a.m. would be allowed to attend counselling in the afternoon session only.If a candidate reports after 2.30 p.m., he / she would be allowed to participate only on the next day of counselling.
Documents required at time of counselling
1. VITEEE‐2012 Admit Card
2. Class X Board Certificate as a proof of date of birth
3. XII Exam hall ticket (Copy)
4. Qualifying Examination Marks statements of all attempts
5. Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate / School Leaving Certificate.
5. Nativity Certificate (for candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura) as specified in the Information Brochure under Annexure – III
7. Community Certificate (for SC/ST only) as specified in the Information Brochure under Annexure – III
8. Demand Draft for ` 30,000 /‐ drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore (Computerised DD)
9. Student Profile filled by the student
10. Recent Passport size colour photos – 6 Nos
11. If you are seeking Hostel admission bring DD (Computerised) for ` 20, 000 /‐ drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore
12. The Tuition and the Hostel Fees have to be paid separately by two different (computerized) Demand Drafts
Cash payment is not acceptable
13. Students are requested to bring the Blood Group ID at the time of Counselling