SIEM, Surendra Institute of Engineering & Management, Siliguri
Information about SIEM
SIEM is a charitable society dedicated to the cause of spreading quality education in North Bengal and owned by the “Agarwals” of Patna. Late Surendra Agarwal, a self made businessman and popularly known as the “Iron King of Patna”, was also a visionary who cherished the dream of bringing quality education to the city of Siliguri.
|College Name:||Surendra Institute of Engineering & Management|
|Address:||Surendra Institute Of Engineering & ManagementDhukuria, P.O. – New Chamta,P.S. Matigara, Siliguri – 734009,Dt. Darjeeling, West Bengal,|
|Phone:||+91-353-6467517 / 18 / 19 / 20 +91-353-2574686 / 87 / 88 / 89Fax: +91-353-2517520,2574687|
[map w="400" h="400" url="http://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Surendra+Institute+of+Engineering+%26+Management&hl=en&sll=24.101501,88.285087&sspn=0.079288,0.169086&hq=Surendra+Institute+of+Engineering+%26+Management&radius=15000&t=m&z=13"]
provides 4 years B. Tech undergraduate courses:
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Admission & Fee
2. Convenient location, well connected by Rail, Road & Air.
3. Excellent Infra-structure with Qualified, Experienced, Competent & Caring Faculty.
4. Modern Laboratory and Workshop Facilities.
5. State of the art Computer Center.
6. Internet Facilities and CAD/CAM Laboratory.
7. Spacious and well equipped Library with Vast collection of Books.
8. Tutorial & Advisory Services to Students.
9. Effective Industry- Institute Interaction &Real time projects..
10. Active Professional Associational and Arts & Clubs.
11. Training & Placement and Counseling Services
12. Special Programs for Improving Soft-skills and Employability.
13. Excellent Play Field, Indoor Games Facilities.
14. Fleet of Collage-owned Bus Services.
15. Comfortable & Affordable separate hostels for Girl’s & boys.
16. Visiting Doctors & Health Care Facilities